Upon successful completion of the College of Sciences and Humanities courses, students are expected to have:
· The ability to effectively use the English language essential to their success at the university.
· A fundamental understanding of social and cultural studies.
· A fundamental understanding of the basic sciences, particularly the major principles and theories.
· The ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, chemistry, physics and humanities.
· The ability to understand the relationship among disciplines.
· The ability to apply mathematical and/or basic statistical reasoning to analyze data.
· Improved critical thinking and problem-solving skills.