• Provide students with a broader knowledge of business environment.
• Provide students with the knowledge and tools required for meaningful and successful careers.
• Prepare students for management responsibilities.
• Prepare students for further studies in graduate schools.
• Provide the educational background for various professional certification examinations such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Management Accountant, Certified Marketing Analyst, etc.
• Strengthen students’ understanding of technical and quantitative aspects of management.
• Improve students’ ability to focus on appropriate issues and develop proper solutions to problems faced by companies.
• Refine students’ oral and written communication skills.
• Expand students’ understanding of professional and ethical issues relevant to core business areas such as marketing, financial accounting, economics, information systems, strategic management, and organizational behavior.